Body wash for dry skin and sensitive skin:
We live in a society where we are busy in our stuffs and hardly get time to take care of ourselves. Earlier, varieties of natural products were available in our hands but now the environment we are living in is polluted up to that extent, getting a natural product to use is a dream.
The lifestyle we follow brings many negative impacts to our health. The major part of our body is our hair and skin which get affected the most.
So, it is necessary to take care of our skin and hair regularly.
We come across people who rely on a range of products available in market to take care of their skin.
There are hundreds of brands available in market who sells similar products and it is hard to decide which is the best one for us. Things get more confusing when it come to our skincare.
Skin care products ranges from Body wash to Body lotion. Where as many products in skin care are available, we must choose the right product if we want our skin to be healthy all day long.
No one like to have a sensitive or dry skin but its an unavoidable condition for many of us.
In fact, we can do nothing to avoid it but with regular and proper care it can be managed.
“Life is not so easy sometimes; we have to make is with proper care.”
Staying hydrated is one of the best ways to manage dry and sensitive skin but Body wash also plays a vital role in taking care of our skin.
The best body wash for dry and sensitive skin should be free from sulfate, alcohol and other harmful chemical ingredients. These ingredients are widely used for creating the lather in body wash. Because these things are used for wiping out the oil from pores which makes our skin dry and sensitive.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Body Wash?
- 2 Things to consider before buying any body wash:
- 3 Best Body
washes for Dry and Sensitive Skin:
- 3.1 1. Dove Body Wash Pump, Sensitive Skin:
- 3.2 2. Aveeno Skin Relief:
- 3.3 3.Ultra-Gentle Sensitive Skin Body Wash by Tree To Tub:
- 3.4 4. NIVEA Men Sensitive 3-in-1 Body Wash – Shower, Shampoo and Refresh:
- 3.5 5.Body Wash for Women by Olay, Sensitive Skin Body Wash, Unscented:
- 3.6 6.Dove Sulfate Free Body Wash, Cucumber and Green Tea:
- 3.7 7. Puracy Natural Body Wash, Citrus & Sea Salt, Bath & Shower Gel for Men and Women:
- 3.8 8. Cremo All Season Body Wash, Blue Cedar & Cypress:
- 3.9 9.Majestic Pure Tea Tree Body Wash:
- 3.10 10. Neutrogena Body Clear Acne Treatment Body Wash:
What is Body Wash?
Bathing is a regular practice and an essential part of our daily life. Some of us loves to take bath twice in a day. No matter what, but bathing is very necessary for our good skin health. It is more required when we have any kind of skin related issue.
Choosing a good body soap or Body wash is also an important part of it.
Body wash, broadly knowns as shower gel is just an ultimate option of Bath soap which we use to clean our skin on regular basis. Our body releases oils through skin pores and it is necessary to be cleansed.
The oil formation occurs in our skin needs to be cleaned to keep our skin healthy. When we use body wash it deeply cleans our skin and gives a refreshed feeling.
Things to consider before buying any body wash:
We have to look after some of the tips before buying any body wash.
- It should be of silicon and sulphate free. Because the 2 can harm our skin if used on regular basis. It doesn’t allow our skin to breath properly.
- It should be able to maintain the normal PH level and natural skin balance.
- It should be able to repair the skin and improve dry and sensitive skin.
- Should have moisturizing ingredients.
- Be free from foaming agent as it may harsh on dry skin.
- It should be mild to use.
- Should be free from any chemical ingredients that can harm our skin.
Best Body washes for Dry and Sensitive Skin:
When it comes to use any product related to our skin, we become more concern about it. But once you get the right one, its easy to go and helps in nourishing the skin.
These are the Best Body wash for Dry and Sensitive skin for 2020:
1. Dove Body Wash Pump, Sensitive Skin:
- It is soap free for sensitive skin
- 100 percent gentle cleansers
- sulfate free
- Dermatological tested
- Moisturizing body wash minimizes skin dryness
- Nutrium Moisture technology delivers skin natural nutrients
Cons: Fragrance is bit intolerable for some individuals.
2. Aveeno Skin Relief:
- This is fragrance-free body wash made with soothing oat and is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- allergy-tested, soap-free and dye-free
Cons: None, it’s a great body wash for daily use.
3.Ultra-Gentle Sensitive Skin Body Wash by Tree To Tub:
- Gentle for dry and sensitive skin.
- Made with organic ingredients.
- Fragrance free
- Free from irritant and harmful chemical
Cons: It may not suit every skin type. Itching sensation may happen for some individual
4. NIVEA Men Sensitive 3-in-1 Body Wash – Shower, Shampoo and Refresh:
- Soap and dye free.
- It can be used for Shower, Shampoo, Soothe
- Specially for men with sensitive skin
- Cleanses skin without drying, Lathers well and rinses off easily
Cons: Women can’t use it as it is specially designed for men.
5.Body Wash for Women by Olay, Sensitive Skin Body Wash, Unscented:
- You will Receive a Pack of 4 Olay Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash.
- Gently cleanses skin with smooth & looking healthy
- Long-lasting, nourishing moisture helps treat dryness after just 1 use
- Dermatologist-tested body wash formulated to be as gentle to skin as water
- Moisture technology keeps skin moisture in just 1 use
- Fragrance less and suits sensitive skin
Cons: Specially made for women so men can’t use.
6.Dove Sulfate Free Body Wash, Cucumber and Green Tea:
- gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower.
- Dermatologist Recommended body wash
- Lather up this body wash to reveal the refreshing cucumber and green tea scent that revitalizes your senses
Cons: No such cons , but it is only meant for women.
7. Puracy Natural Body Wash, Citrus & Sea Salt, Bath & Shower Gel for Men and Women:
- Plant-Powered Performance: Vegan cleansers creates rich, luxurious foam.
- Fruit and vegetable-derived moisturizers hydrate;
- Sea salt purifies and balances; 100% clean rinsing, pH balanced (5.5)
- Both Men and Women can use it. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, soft, and clean;
- No Harsh Ingredients such as cocamidopropyl betaine, sulfates, salicylates, parabens, petroleum-based ingredient found in this body wash which makes it safe to use.
- Citrus and Sea Salt: Sun-ripened citrus groves with a gentle breeze of ocean air
Cons: None, but may be it won’t suit every skin type.
8. Cremo All Season Body Wash, Blue Cedar & Cypress:
- It is an all season use body wash. It is good for winter care use.
- It contains marula oil to give a right Balanced formula so you’ll feel thoroughly moisturized,
- Fragranced body wash.
Cons: The fragrance may not feel good to everyone
9.Majestic Pure Tea Tree Body Wash:
- It is 100% pure and natural; with organic ingredients.
- Paraben-free and no harmful chemicals
- Helps Nail Fungus, Athletes Foot, Ringworms, Jock Itch, Acne, Eczema & Body Odor
Cons: Some people may not like the smell of tea tree essence.
10. Neutrogena Body Clear Acne Treatment Body Wash:
- Neutrogena Body wash helps in preventing body breakouts.
- It is dermatologically tested and suits all skin type.
- Helps in acne treatment.
- Visible changes can be seen in just one week uses.
Cons: Doesn’t suit all skin type and harsh for some individuals.
While all the listed body washes are good for dry and sensitive skin, Ultra-Gentle Sensitive Skin Body Wash by Tree To Tub is the best body wash for both dry and sensitive skin.
You can use it like liquid soap, shower gel. Tree To Tub uses only creamy, gentle cleansing foam from the wild Soapberry which makes it special and best to use for any skin type.
Taking care of our skin is one of the most important daily routines. If we develop a healthy habit of taking care of our skin regularly, we can avoid a lot of skin problems. Choosing the right body wash is first thing when we have sensitive skin. Sensitive skins react to any harsh ingredients present in beauty products. So, it is required to try the product first before using it for a long time.
We should try to find the best body wash for dry and sensitive skin to use it on daily basis for maximum benefits. Then only our skin will look and feel fresh after just a few days of taking care of it in the correct way. Always make a habit of taking care of skin and stay hydrated!
Bonus tip: Drink plenty of water all day long and take an extra care of your skin if you have dry or sensitive skin.
If you like the article please like and share it on social media. Also share your valuable feedbacks.
I Appreciate it!